click on the titles below in red (links) to go to the sites
- Click on your name
- Click the picture associated with your child’s account (sent home with info sheet)
- Click on the next level your child is ready code (next white circle)
- Practice independent reading
- Starts to measure comprehension
- Keeps track of progress and awards points to students for motivation
- Keeps track of weekly activity levels
- If you are prompted for a log in, have your child type “ebs206”
- Students can listen to books read aloud.
- A variety of grade level-based games in different content areas.
- Practice reading, phonics, numbers, and even listen to books.
- Math games for K-1